Google

Thursday, June 26, 2008

uh oh

i guess my kids are looking out for me. lately they've taken to walking around to my backside and pulling out the waistband on my pants and peeking. you know. to check for poop. thank you very much. how considerate. how does it look in there? okay? i'm assuming they're checking for poop. since that's what i do to them. i swore i would never be that mother that sticks her nose in her baby's bootie to determine if it is poop positive. okay i have done it. more than a few times. but i've found it is less offensive to me to pull the diaper out a little to see if there is poop. i'd rather see it than smell it. so they must be checking for poop, right? unless they heard about my terrible underwear mishap. and they want to make sure i didn't do it again. maybe i look tired. maybe i'm grouchy. i don't know but sometimes when they do this they also say "uh oh." what do you mean uh oh? what's uh oh about my bootie? there's no poop in there. i'm certain. absolutely 100% certain. so what else is it? no poop? no thong on backwards? what could it be to deserve an uh oh? my self esteem was just starting to be on solid footing and now my one-year-olds are calling my arse an "uh oh."

1 comment:

RG Mama said...

I've got one who does that with my shirt. Pulls it out and sticks her hand down. Her memory is l-o-n-g. Those things have been retired for over a year and a half. I don't know if that's worse than having your hiney checked or not.