Google

Thursday, April 16, 2009

dressobsessed update

well after trying on a kagillion dresses, i was starting to lose my obsession. quickly. but i'm reporting back with my purchase. i'm excited to tell you that i will be wearing the same dress (well, same-not exactly the same-mine is new) worn by kim cattrell on oprah this year (though if i did have her dress, ebay would be profitable post party). i tell you this not to dress namedrop, but because this is as close to samantha as i will ever be. and i like the dress. thank you neiman marcus last call for not making my CPW (cost per wear) ridiculous. and i found a babysitter! (and i still get to drink lots of wine).
dress success

3 comments:

Laura T said...

Awesome dress! I actually think it will look better on you with your dark hair. The color kinda washes out her hair but your dark hair will make the waist have more of an impact! Have fun!!!!

betty said...

thanks laura! i do need to get a little sun or you will just see waist and hair.

Smooch said...

I could never get away with that one, but it is ca-ute! I really want to go to last call...